Devils Lettuce Women’s Crew Socks
Devils lettuce, Mary Jane, Ganja, the good stuff... whatever you call it, if you like the herb these socks are for you. Made with super soft combed Cotton for supreme comfort.
- 43% combed Cotton, 27% Polyester, 27% Nylon, 3% spandex
- One size fits most, Womens Crew length socks
- Machine wash cold, Tumble dry medium, Do not bleach
- Exclusively available on Forest-ink.com
You have 30 days from the date you ordered the top to send it back to us for a refund, store credit or exchange. We offer Free return labels for all u.s customers.
When we receive it back to our warehouse we aim to process within 5-10 days from date of receipt.
International customers outside of the U.S are NOT eligible for free returns or exchanges. If you are outside the U.S you will be responsible to ship the items back and shipping will not be refunded. You can recieve a store credit or refund for the items purchased but the shipping cost will not be reimbursed.
*Please note we do not allow returns, exchanges or moneyback on subscription boxes, blind bags, or clearance items. Those items will be considered final sale.
We ship worldwide! Duties and taxes are now included at checkout!
Enjoy our great international shipping rates 🦇
Shipping: All orders will be shipped Monday, Wednesday or Friday during business hours from our office / warehouse in Frisco, Texas. All orders (excluding pre-orders) are shipped with in 1-2 business days.
Please note the ship times listed on checkout do not reflect processing time and are not a guarenteed delivery date.
Pre-orders: If you order a pre-order item your order will be shipped when that pre-order is ready. The ship date will be noted on the product page.
We are commited to removing plastic packaging from our supply chain and reducing our enviornmental impact as much as possible. Here are a few things we are doing:
- Carbon neutral shipping
- All orders are shipped in 100% compostable mailers or sustianably sourced cardboard boxes (for the really big orders)
- 100% biodegradable or compostable packaging is used for most clothing styles with the goal to completly eliminate plastic packaging
- Planting trees with the eco packaging alliance